f1 2019 ready or not 2019 south park ad astra 2019 proper power s06e07 batwoman s01e02 F1 the walking dead s10e02 xxx power s06e08 fast furious presents hobbs shaw 2019 the lion king 2019 etmovies ethd Once Upon a Time in Hollywood supernatural Formula1 Lion King ufc The Flash avengers endgame 2019 the addams family None el camino aladdin 2019 萝莉 evo the walking dead The Blacklist S07E02 ddr supernatural s15e01 the irishman 2019 joker 2019 it chapter two 2019 spider man far from home 2019 once upon a time in hollywood 2019 0 power Mr Robot 幼女 godfather of harlem s01e03 titans s02e06 ettv UFC Fight Night 161 crawl 2019 哪吒之魔童降世 el camino a breaking bad movie 2019 gemini man 2019 anna 2019 AD ASTRA 阿拉善 stuber 2019 FORMULA Greys Anatomy HINDI etrg hustlers 2019 scary stories to tell in the dark 2019 formula 1 the lion king rambo last blood 2019 yts abominable 2019 joker angel has fallen 2019 dark phoenix 2019 big bang theory español The Blacklist  zombieland double tap 2019 titans toy story 4 2019 
Warning! Use a VPN,When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 3.94.202.6. Location is United States
Your Internet Provider is tracking your torrent activity! Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
We strongly recommend using ExpressVPN to anonymize your torrenting. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Try it Now!
TV Shows > TV shows not playing

You are in:  Forums / TV Shows / TV shows not playing
scoopyxPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-10-10 10:55:07(4 days ago)

Hello everyone.
I have joined up (I actually only found the site last night and will now be a regular visitor) and am making this post because I've been struggling with a strange problem.
I hope this is the right section in which to ask; I couldn't see anything else that was relevant.
The issue is this: For a long time, I have been able to download TV shows (primarily in MP4 but now many in MKV) which have played flawlessly on our Samsung TV or through the USB slot on our Samsung Blu-ray player.
But earlier this year, for some reason nearly all the shows I got just wouldn't play in either machine.
I thought I had tracked the problem down to being a matter of video fps (our equipment only likes something like 6 to 30 fps), so I'd convert them using HandBrake and away we'd go.
Now, I check every download to see what its framerate is, and even if it's within those limits (it's normally 23.976 fps) ... nope, no go.
I even re-encoded some of them in HandBrake so the fps was within those limits, but still no luck!
Our equipment is happy (apparently) with either AAC or AC3 audio, so I don't think that's the problem.
What I want to ask is, does anyone know whether uploaders/encoders have changed the way they do things or how they're encoding these things so that they become more problematic?
Or has there been an announcement somewhere that I haven't seen or something?
It's really frustrating, because I thought I'd fathomed it out, only to be caught again.
Anyway, advice or thoughts would be welcome.
Regards,

scoopyx.

Last edited by scoopyx on 2019-10-10 10:56:29

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
Prom3th3uSPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-10-10 12:24:58(4 days ago)

Netherlands

Are you sure they are not x265 HEVC & real/fake Xvid? 

And it would be good if you at least provide a torrent file that not playing, and the one which you had re-encoded and played, provide the downloaded file and media-info from your re-enconded file, Then we might have better look into issue.

This is the usual release's Media Information that ettv uploads under SD/x264/H264, You can figure out what missing or not by reviewing the info:

General
Unique ID                                : 288464974563805600432005339710606389919 (0xD904554F57E64387093421E97EA5B29F)
Complete name                            : D:DownloadsSEAL.Team.S03E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]SEAL.Team.S03E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv].mkv
Format                                   : Matroska
Format version                           : Version 4
File size                                : 328 MiB
Duration                                 : 42 min 35 s
Overall bit rate                         : 1 075 kb/s
Encoded date                             : UTC 2019-10-10 02:03:16
Writing application                      : mkvmerge v8.8.0 ('Wind at my back') 64bit
Writing library                          : libebml v1.3.3 + libmatroska v1.4.4

Video
ID                                       : 1
Format                                   : AVC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                           : [email protected]
Format settings                          : CABAC / 5 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC                   : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames        : 5 frames
Codec ID                                 : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Bit rate                                 : 953 kb/s
Width                                    : 720 pixels
Height                                   : 404 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
Frame rate mode                          : Constant
Frame rate                               : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space                              : YUV
Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
Bit depth                                : 8 bits
Scan type                                : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.137
Stream size                              : 290 MiB (89%)
Writing library                          : x264 core 157 r2969 d4099dd
Encoding settings                        : cabac=1 / ref=5 / deblock=1:0:0 / more....
Default                                  : Yes
Forced                                   : No
Color range                              : Limited
Matrix coefficients                      : BT.709

Audio
ID                                       : 2
Format                                   : AAC LC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
Codec ID                                 : A_AAC-2
Bit rate                                 : 120 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : 2 channels
Channel layout                           : L R
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression mode                         : Lossy
Delay relative to video                  : 20 ms
Stream size                              : 36.5 MiB (11%)
Default                                  : Yes
Forced                                   : No

encoders never announce any settings anywhere, For TV show, no notice, but besides anyone else, ettv.to have helped many downloaders by mentioning this Note into their EVO's movie releases, it's helpful all the time.

WARNING: Before downloading EVO releases that contain XviD in title
please check [Video Codec] information
if its AVC then its not a real XviD and will not play on old school DVD players
real XviD [Video Codec] is MPEG-4 VISUAL
we apologize for any inconvenience caused by EVO

Cheers!

LAST EDITED

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2019-10-10 12:49:36

|  
scoopyxPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-10-10 13:16:56(4 days ago)

Hello and thank you for the advice and information.
Yes I'm quite happy to provide all that stuff, but it's late here, I've got an interview in the morning and I'm very tired.
I will get to it sometime over the weekend for you, because I can't work out what's actually missing.
I need help.
So please bear with me; I'll be coming back with what you asked for.
Thanks and regards,

scoopyx.

|  
scoopyxPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-10-14 12:32:09(9 hrs ago)

Hello again.
Well I'm back - and I actually think I may have sorted this out.
Firstly, thanks for the advice.
It appears that our equipment does not like either the AC-3 audio codec (all the time) or the MKV container (some of the time).
If I run things through HandBrake with settings that I am certain will work on our equipment, everything seems to be happy.
I just make sure it's set to output to MP4, the audio codec is AAC and the FPS is within the limits of our equipment, and away we go.
I still don't know for certain what changed from before, but I'm not complaining.
My wife (and me, to a lesser degree) can now watch the shows we want to.
Thank you very much, Prom3th3uS, for your willingness to help. I hope I've saved you some work.
Regards,

scoopyx.

|  
Prom3th3uSPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-10-14 14:21:26(7 hrs ago)

Netherlands

@scoopyx

Thank you very much, Prom3th3uS, for your willingness to help. I hope I've saved you some work.
Regards,

I'm so glad that you have sorted it out, happy to help, and you're welcome.
about settings, nothing changed, but things getting modren nowadays. 
Furthermore, I'm still might be able to help, here is my recommendation to save your valuable time, I have a best replacement for you instead of Handbrake, you must try any of these, worth try, worth quality, and both are faster than handbrake. :)

1. DVDFab: https://www.dvdfab.cn/index.htm

Features at a Glance: DVDFab top-notch multimedia solutions.

• Copy DVDs, rip Blu-rays or back up 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays to computer HDDs or blank medium.
• Convert DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays for playback on portable & mobile devices.
• Convert videos bewteen any two popular or peculiar formats and make further editings your way.
• Download online music & videos from YouTube, Facebook, Viemo, Instagram, and 1000+ other websites.
• Play 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays, Blu-rays and DVDs on PCs, Macs, HTPCs with native menu navigation.
• Produce professional home DVDs/Blu-rays/4K Ultra HD Blu-rays, remove DRMs/Cinavia watermark, and more.

-Read more by visiting the official page, it suits to your need and do the best/faster job

2. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe: https://www.winxdvd.com/hd-video-converter-deluxe/

GPU Accelerated 4K UHD Video Converter - Convert, Resize, Cut & Download Videos

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, all-in-one video software as an UHD video converter/compressor, (YouTube) video downloader, and video editor, gives you an ultimate control over any SD, HD and 4K resolution video files on your PC. With Level-3 Hardware Acceleration tech, it makes the utmost of Intel QSV and Nvidia CUDA/NVENC to encode and decode videos, which can speed up video processing 16x over software acceleration!

-Read more by visiting the official page, same here it suits to your need and do the best/faster job and it's officially recommeded in replacement of handbrake at many resources

Cheers mate, All I meant to provide something that do the best job faster and in easy clicks. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2019-10-14 14:24:58

|  

<< Prev  1   Next >>

You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.